Finance or procurement may have taken over travel negotiations in many managed travel programs, but savvy corporate travel decision-makers have figured out how to keep a seat at the table, the ear of the C-suite and respect of travelers and business line managers.
Join The BTN Group and sponsor Travel and Transport as leading practitioners discuss the topic in this free webcast.
LISTEN AS TRAVEL MANAGERS DETAIL:
- How they remain relevant in a program negotiated by procurement
- How to prove their value to procurement and finance
- How they communicate up and down the organization
- Strategies to keep the C-suite asking for more
- How to work with travel partners
Note. This webinar is no longer available for download.